Let’s make 2019 a fantastic holiday season for women in business in Costa Rica by supporting each other! At the 2019 PWNCR Holiday Product & Services Fair, you’ll get the chance to meet fellow businesswomen and learn about what they sell directly.
Participating Businesses Include:
- Handmade Jackets & Jewelry (Tim Theologos)
- Custom Furniture Costa Rica (Mimi Mudd)
- Speakhabla (Andrea Minicola)
- The Absolute Best Way for Women to Make Money (Lorna Rasmussen)
- Boyero Tours (Sarah Joy Staude)
- Doterra Essential Oils (Adele Lurie)
- Canvas Rugs and Placemats by Laurel’s Originals (Laurel Anderson)
- Celia Perezcabellos
- Pilar Luchaire Quiros
- Casa de las Tias (Pilar Saavedra-Vela)
- Kiisii Stone sculptures (Barbara Streenstrup)
- Rayna Levin
- Voter Registration (Kathy Rothschild)
- ALP Web Design Costa Rica
*Revisit this page for an updated list of all the products and services that will be available at the fair.
Have a product or service you’d like to promote this holiday season? Tables are available for PWNCR members for just 5,000 CRC, or non-members for 15,000 CRC. Contact us today to request a table!
Enter to Win 20+ Fantastic Door Prizes
Each business that participates with a table will run its own door prize(s) at the event. You’ll be invited to enter as many or as few as you like! Each will have its own entry requirements (such as signing up for an email newsletter).
- Weekend stay for two at Casa de las Tias
- Week of free language classes
- Live-edge coffee table with hairpin legs
- A 27″ x 43″ hand-painted canvas rug
- A copy of The Best Way for Women to Make Money
- One week of English or Spanish classes by SpeakHabla
*Revisit this page for an updated list of all the prizes that will be available at the fair.
This event is free for members and visitors!