Understanding Vital Aspects of Costa Rica Law
Explanation of the “Código de Trabajo” which is the “Legal Labor Code” on which all labor situations are based on and ruled by.
- Responsibilities and rights of the employer and employee according to the Labor Law.
- Labor contracts in Costa Rica, both verbal and written.
- Schedules, payment rates for different jobs.
- Ways to pay workers: salary, professional services, by task, etc.
- House maids / gardeners / guards, regulatory labor relation.
Holidays in Costa Rica. Obligations on employer and employees.
- Social obligations of employers towards employees. CCSS and INS registration – Vacation and Aguinaldo (thirteenth month)
- Ins and outs about a Judicial Labor trial.
And will be answering any questions and clarifying doubts.